Adam Tech Housings, Headers, and Wire Assemblies include a wide range of different centerlines, orientations and body styles for many different types of applications. Ranging from 0.80mm pitch to 4.2mm pitch, AdamTech can offer a solution for almost any requirement.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide range of centerline spacings.
- Different locking features depending on type such as friction, lock, latch lock, and hook locking.
- Many positions and mounting orientations.
- Signal and Power applications.
Adam Tech Wire to Board Power Connectors consist of a receptacle and plug set in a variety of single and multiple row configurations with 165" centerlines. They are manufactured of Nylon 6/6 with a flammability rating of UL94V-2 or UL94V-0. This series is designed as a mated set with a PCB mounted header and a wire mounted socket which securely latches to header when mated. Our specially designed bodies provide polarization to eliminate mismating and our latching system resists heavy vibration. PCB mounted headers have molded pegs which align and brace the PCB tails for trouble free assembly and use.
To shop and learn more about Adam Tech Wire Housings and Header Systems, click on the desired product series link below:
1. DMF Series – Board Mount Header
2. DMH Series – Wire Housing
3. DME Series – Board Mount Header (Female)
4. DML Series – Board Mount Header (Male)
5. DME Series
6. DMF Series – Board Mount Housing